EICR Certificates Doncaster
EICR Safety Certificates Doncaster
Electrical Safety Certificate Doncaster
Whether it’s a business or a domestic property you rent out; your electrical installation should always be covered by an in date Electrical Installation Condition Report, commonly known as EICR.
We have been providing EICR Certificates in Doncaster for over 15 years.
From April-2021, It’s a legal requirement for landlords to provide copy of EICR to their existing or new tenants.
EICRs may be required for a variety of other purposes including buying, selling or at the renewal of a lease/contract and may have been requested by your solicitors. Home owners can have it carried out to ensure electrical safety within their property.
What Is Inspected In An EICR ?
During an EICR, the consumer unit (or Distribution Board), wiring and electrical accessories are thoroughly tested and inspected for faults or deviations from the Wiring Standards. Throughout the test, the following will be inspected and tested:
- The adequacy of the earthing and bonding.
- Devices for protection against fire and electric shock.
- Any damage or wear and tear that might affect the safety of the property’s inhabitants.
- Identification of any damaged electrical fittings and accessories.
- Identification of any exposed live wires that could cause a fire or injury.
Contact us for a free EICR Certificate in Doncaster quotation